Kayak and Snorkelling in Tenerife
This 2 hours (approximately) kayak and snorkelling in Tenerife excursion begins in the beautiful residential town of Palm Mar. We will take you out in a group of 8 people where you will be 2 or 3 people per kayak. In addition to kayaking and enjoying the landscape of cliffs and caves that line the southern coast, you will also have the high chance to kayak with dolphins in Tenerife, observing the dolphin colony that lives in the marine reserve of Palm Mar.
Our tours are accessible to everyone, easy and fun. You do not need experience. A great trip for the whole family
We will also have the opportunity to snorkel near the Palm Mar cave where you may have the possibility to observe and swim with sea turtles and stingrays as they are spotted here daily.
Please note that this a kayaking trip across the coast and that dolphins are wild animals and need to be respected. It is not a guarantee that you will kayak with dolphins in Tenerife. We manage to observe dolphins around 80% of the time.
What’s included in the kayak and snorkelling in Tenerife excursion.
- Kayak and paddle
- Expert guide
- Life jacket
Price does not include:
- Photo and video
- 100% guarantee to observe the dolphins
- You should contact Captain Hooks Excursions directly on +(34) 922 71 84 37 or +(34) 630 53 85 64 if you have any questions
- Please bring swimwear and a towel.
- We do not guarantee sighting of dolphin. (80%) They are wild animals.
- The duration of tour is 2 hours depending on the ability of participants and sea conditions on the day.
- Should weather prevent departure, we will provide a refund if alternative dates do not suit.
- Each kayak can fit 2 adults and will go out with 2 people.
- If you come alone or there is a odd amount of people in your party, you might be required to share with another participant.
- Children must be accompanied by parents.
Adult (11 yrs +) 35€
Children (5-10 yrs) 25€
Transfers cost an additional 10€ per person
Not suitable for children under 5 years old